Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Angsty Harry Styles post. Him and me.

This may be my one and only ever paparazzi photoset (but don't quote me on it). It's just ... I don't think I've ever seen Harry Styles look so good.

He's currently in New York City, spending a couple of days off without the rest of One Direction (the rest of whom seem to have sought shelter back in England ... and as a side note, a) that seems a little lavish for a two-day break, and b) Harry seems to always get the brunt of the attention, so what's their excuse?). Instead of stalking him while he is in my neighborhood as I may have in my younger years, little old me has relegated herself to sitting back and enjoying the pain-free, shame-free fruits of someone else's labor whilst munching on Cocoa Puffs from the comfort of my bedroom. Like a creepy little cat lady I'm clearly going to become.

Harry Styles, Apple Store

So the word on the street is that his iPhone broke when he was mobbed by his fans while entering or exiting his West Village hotel. So here he is in the midst of replacing the phone.

Harry Styles, Apple Store

It doesn't matter that there are two women beside him, one who looks like she's taken a real shine to Harry. It doesn't even matter that there's a 50% (or more) chance that he's gay. (Because he was also spotted at the Gay Pride parade in New York City this weekend.)

Harry Styles, Apple Store

It doesn't even matter that he wears pants 2 sizes too small for him with either old people shoes or disgustingly hipster shoes. Those can be ... taken care of.

Harry Styles, Apple Store

But really. Where were guys like this when I was 19??? Why does he look so ... not 19??

Credit: Photos found scattered amongst wailing teenaged girls' Twitter accounts. Courtesy of some paparazzo who teen girls would've traded their souls to have switched places with. Probably Splash News Online. And if I'm wrong, I don't care, because he'll have come closer to Harry Styles than I ever will.

// end creepy puma late night stream-of-consciousness

Oh, and I also heard that Harry gave money to a sleeping homeless person.

No comments:

Post a Comment